Well, who doesn’t love skirts? Skirt is one thing that comes in so many styles, designs, and colours that you can totally make anything go with it! However, ironically, the biggest problem that comes when deciding to buy or wear a skirt is ‘what to wear it with’. Bother not, as we are about to solve that puzzle for you!
Read ahead to see 6 ways to style your skirt so you never take an hour to decide what to wear with that pretty new skirt of yours:
1. Wear your multicoloured skirt with a sleek black kurti, preferably with a nice fall. An uneven kurti would look even classier!
2. Match your ethnic skirt with a contrast crop top. Look how lovely this green crop top makes the magenta skirt!
3. Get a bright long shrug to wear with your black flowery skirt. You can either wear a crop top, or a regular ethnic top inside.
4. Show your sartorial elegance by getting a nice blouse-like top to give your gold skirt a lehenga-look.
5. How about buying yourself a bright crop top that goes with most of your skirts! Something like a crimson or gold would be best choice for the job.
6. If you’re more of a traditional dresser, get a simple, yet appealing yellow blouse with gota patti work to go with your green skirt. Wear it with a matching dupatta and give it a lehenga-look.
Now that we have solved all your skirt-wearing woes, when are you flaunting your classy look wearing that flared skirt? Share your look and ideas with us in comments! 🙂