The wedding season is here and all you have all season long is wedding invitations. The biggest thing other than making the decision of going to someone’s wedding is to decide the dresses you will wear for the wedding functions. This decision becomes even more intriguing when it’s about dressing up being a male. However, you have nothing to worry about when we are here to help you.
Neeru’s has come up with an entire new range of ethnics in their latest collection on the website. Here are just a few of them that you must try this wedding season:
1. Include this Dark Gray Linen Koti-Styled Waistcoat in your ethnic collection and wear it with a pair of handsome trousers.
2. In the mood for something traditional? Go for the Orange Bracket Fabric Indo-Western Set that will unfailingly make any girl in that wedding party fall for you!
3. If you’re looking for something contemporary that also looks classy as anything, this Blue & White Teri Wool and Katan silk Fabric Indo-Western Set is your best bet.
4. Try this Pink & Beige King Khan And Rawsilk Fabric Indo-Western Set for the next ethnic themed party, and you’ll be the centre of all attention!
5. If you prefer simplicity and light colours to bright and heavy designs, this Yellow Cotton and Katan Silk Kurta Pyjama Set is what you’re looking for!
6. Get this Blue & Beige King Khan and Rawsilk Fabric Indo-Western Set for a royal blue and gold look at your friend’s wedding. The dhoti pants give that much wanted indian touch to the attire.
7. This Green Teri Wool And Katan Silk Indo-Western Set would be great for someone who loves to wear light colours and yet make an impact. The koti style design is something that instantly catches the eye.
8. Looking for a simple kurta that you can wear to any party or family function without having to look too ‘dressed up’? We’ve got just what you’re looking for – this Maroon Bracket And Raw Silk Kurta Pyjama Set.
9. This Bright Red Linen Koti-Styled Waistcoat will give you that essential vibe of classic Indian wear and contemporary fashion.
So, by now you must have come up with decisions on what to wear for the sangeet, haldi, cocktails, and the reception. Share with us your wedding season look in the comments section with photos. Have a happy shopping experience with your favourite wedding shopping destination, Neeru’s.